Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Look!

Here's Turk's Tales and its new look. I've been wanting to do this for some time and decided today was the day.

Now before you get critical, please understand where I'm coming from.

1. I took TYPING in high school. Computer class was not an elective.

2. The INTERNET was just coming around when I convocated with my teaching degree. Yes, that's right...I completed a degree without Google's help.

3. I just signed up for text messaging this week and it took me 17 minutes to text my sister (who is older than me and already text savvy due to her teenage step-daughter). It also gave me a headache.

So the fact that I designed my own header is in one word...miraculous.

Whadda ya' think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great! I love the header!

Miriam

Adele said...

I think it looks great! Good job!!