Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Little Drummer Boy

I've mentioned before that I'm nerdy. I love history. I love reading (though I don't read much as I get so obsessed with a book that I do NOTHING and fear I'd commit child abandonment if I started a good book). I love the news. Yah, nerdy.

Anyway. This was the perfect holiday for me because not only did I get to see Eastern Canada, but I got to visit a lot of historical sights. This is one of them. This is the Halifax Citadel. Basically an old 1700's Fort that protected the city. People dress and act as they did back then. A cannon goes off at noon (Reid didn't mind that). It was very interesting and Reid loved the drums.

"Keep it together, men":

"Let me show you how it's done":

The thick walls lead us to the exit:


No comments: