Yesterday, Del and I had the "Do you take the lap top on a holiday?" discussion. I'm about 50% for it and 50% against it. I asked Del in the hopes that he would feel the same way and encourage me to take it so that we can keep you updated on our travels. The number one reason is for me to be able to load pictures. Yes, I can post from other computers, but you know how we all feel about picture-less posts...snore... The last reason would be that since this is Reid's baby book/journal/scrapbook, it would save me a lot of time down the road for documenting our holiday. Fairly good rationales, right?
"Are you crazy?", was Del's response. I think that makes him 110% against taking the lap top. So it will stay home. Unless you, my valued readers (hi, mom) can come up with a persuasive argument for taking along the lap top. If you do, you know where to comment.
Change topic.
Reid pooped on the potty this morning. While reading a Tigger book. Does it get any cuter?

Lastly, Canada Day we had our annual ball game. Look at these Prairie skies!
Reid wowed everyone with his t-ball skills. All those hours spent with Coach Dad are starting to pay off.





3 comments:
Well since this is the only way I know what's happening in your lives - I say take it!! We already don't see enough of each other and I will be lost without the updates!!!
ditto......nough said......There, we already out number Del!!!
Hmmm I'm torn... who's blog will I obsessively check now?! While I love reading your posts, traveling with a laptop is not super fun, especially at the airport, and dare I say, it might be a bit freeing to leave all the techno gadgets at home? I guess score one for Del's side, albeit reluctantly!
Miriam
Post a Comment