Things have been very busy around here in the past couple of weeks. At school, I helped co-ordinate a big awards banquet and then helped with the planning and execution of the grade 12 grad. It was very tiring! I did manage to get all of my reports done and am now able to breathe a sigh of relief.
Here's a picture of me heading out the door to the grad banquet, new bug sunglasses in tow (sadly, I'm pretty sure I had a pair of glasses similar to these in the 80's):

Right after work on Friday we headed out to Del's home town for a visit. Del was attending a concert with his brother and so we had to get there quickly.
Saturday morning, the city was having its annual parade. This is the second year in a row we've been there to watch it. Last year Reid cried at the loud noises. This year he did much better and was very interested in looking at everything. He sat very still the whole time, taking it all in.
Here he is waiting for the parade to start:
Here he is with Grandma and Daddy (too busy watching to look at the camera):
Even the Premier of our Province got into the parade action:


Here's Reid with the local hockey mascot:
I think Grandma was enjoying the snuggles more than the parade:
That evening, Reid, Daddy and Grandpa went to Reid's first baseball game. He sat and stared for a long time. He was a little miffed that they wouldn't let him play!
On Sunday we went to the park with Reid's cousins. When we got home, Reid decided to declare his love and adoration to his cousin. (this guy loves the ladies...)
After lunch, Reid and Daddy played in the pool. Yes, Reid, you'll have to deal with your goofy Dad for the rest of your life.












2 comments:
Congrats on the holidays! We'll have to do some pool time when you guys get back!
Happy holidays! I didn't know there was a parade! Darn it.
And yes, I think I was that young when we met. That's when we started going to Rosewood anyways.
Post a Comment