We are trying hard to get Reid back on a schedule. This morning he was up at 5:30am as he is still living in Ontario time. I feel a little jet lagged myself as we spent so much time in a different time zone.
For the next couple of posts I'll finish with pictures of our holiday (as this is my photo album/scrapbook/baby book) and would like to thank all of the wonderful people who hosted us. Thank you for opening your homes to our little (but sometimes loud) family.

- Our little beach bum (who hated the sand by the way and didn't want any part of it! When he got it on his fingers, he tried to lick it off...and quickly found out that was a bad idea!).
- My big catch deep sea fishing. I actually caught many.
- Kissing one of my loves in Lover's Lane (if you've read Anne of Green Gables, you know about this)
- On the ferry with Daddy, heading to Nova Scotia
- In Halifax at Pier 21 (the port where most immigrants came to Canada from 1928-1971)
- A photo of a photo off all the immigrants in that Pier waiting to go through immigration
(Have I mentioned that I'm nerdy and love things like this?)
The famous Peggy's Cove village with the lighthouse. So beautiful!




No comments:
Post a Comment