Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm a total Nerd

Yesterday we visited our Nation's Parliament Buildings. It was my third visit. We took a tour of the inside (my second time) because I insisted due to the fact that the last time we toured the Library was closed for renovations. I think my sister-in-law may become less gracious at taking me to visit. It's so beautiful! I really could spend an entire day there...but with four kids under 6, we didn't linger.


This is the Library that we came to see:


Watching boats go through the locks (the guy that owned this boat - yacht - was going to do 52 locks before he reached his destination - somewhere in Quebec to Kingston):

Reid getting started on the tour (and prob. wondering why his parents can't do fun Disney vacations):


Where all the action takes place:

Heading to the Library (pictures aren't allowed in the Library). It is really one of the most beautiful rooms I've ever been in. Incredible!


Reid decided that the tour was a little boring for babies so he had a snooze:

We ended off the morning with lunch at Hard Rock Cafe...in the Beetles room:

1 comment:

Adele said...

Just so Del knows, I've been checking everyday to see what Turk has been up to. Just like Grandma and Grandpa I'm sure.