
Now that the folks are back in town, there's not the pressure to be an avid poster. Therefore, I took a well needed blogging break.
The reunion went well with Reid and his Grandma. He greeted her with a small smile and has been laughing at her ever since. He's not too sure what to think of Grandpa. A little warming up is needed. I think he knows that going away was Grandpa's idea. He's getting him back :)
The reunion went well with Reid and his Grandma. He greeted her with a small smile and has been laughing at her ever since. He's not too sure what to think of Grandpa. A little warming up is needed. I think he knows that going away was Grandpa's idea. He's getting him back :)
Reid continues to poop and pee on the potty every morning. I continue to giggle with delight at his performance.
The interview with the babysitter went....amazingly well! She appears to be great. She lives very close to us, is only going to take Reid and made me feel at ease about leaving him with her. I'vestalked investigated her credentials and checked all of her references and they all have glowing reports. She even gave me a copy of a recent criminal record check. Her daughter will be 7 months old when Reid starts going and it will just be the two of them. I hope Reid is over his mauling stage by then. I still haven't met with my principal. Perhaps this week.
Yesterday the Bratz had lunch together. It was loads of fun and nice to sneak away for the afternoon (yeah bottle). Today is my sister and brother-in-laws anniversary. Happy 12th year of wedded bliss.
Have a great week everyone!
The interview with the babysitter went....amazingly well! She appears to be great. She lives very close to us, is only going to take Reid and made me feel at ease about leaving him with her. I've
Yesterday the Bratz had lunch together. It was loads of fun and nice to sneak away for the afternoon (yeah bottle). Today is my sister and brother-in-laws anniversary. Happy 12th year of wedded bliss.
Have a great week everyone!




2 comments:
Laurie.....you just never mind blogging breaks!!! Breaks..... such ridiculousness!! Don't forget us Albertans who need Reid fixes!!! :)
I'm so glad you found someone!! It still amazes me that he's going on the potty. Wow. Definitely keep that up!!
Post a Comment