Sunday, November 9, 2008

Yes, I'm a Blogging Machine!

Some of my friends have noted my excessive blogging as of late. The reason is Reid's Grandma and Grandpa are exploring the vast US of A and need a daily feed of Reid to dull the homesickness.


So, here's today's dose. If you're tired of Reid videos, just move along. Grandma will be watching it enough for all of you!


Grandma, you'll have to ration today's dose as I'll be taking an Internet hiatus for the next few days. You know why.


Here's our Big Kahuna:


And here's the party man himself. Rockin out on a Saturday night. Reid thinks sleep is for babies.




BTW Grandma. Reid and I took a vote today and think you and Grandpa should just come home. Warm, sunny, summer weather is over-rated!

2 comments:

Jen Wilson said...

I haven't seen him (or you!) in so long!!

wandi said...

Laurie, Reid is such a little sweet heart! Keeping on blogging about your little guy. As a grandma I speak from experience when I say that us grandparents love and need to see the progress of our grandbabies. Might I go so far as to say we may even crave it!