Wednesday, December 3, 2008

9 Months Old!



Happy 9 months old, Reid! You are such a wonderful little guy!


(Is it just me or do I seem to do monthly updates every 3 days or so?)

The story is old. Time is going by way too fast. He is growing and developing and learning and exploring more and more every day!


Today, to celebrate I'm sure, Reid started shaking his head no. He did it consistently all day. No more food, no I don't want to sit on the floor, no I don't want to go in my snowsuit, etc. SUPER!


We are so very thankful to have such a great baby. When I was pregnant I constantly prayed for him. That he would be healthy, strong, smart and happy. God answers that prayer each day. We're so thankful he's been all of those things and continue to pray for his little life.

As an extra bonus, we also got a bit of a lounger. He always lays with his hands behind his head. It's so funny!


We love ya, baby!

1 comment:

Jen said...

He is cute. Like, really cute.