I've caught a nasty cold. I'm on two antibiotics to try to cure me. The side effects on both antibiotics are, "tiredness". Dude. I have a teething baby. I'm ALREADY tired!
Cute story. My sister let my 11 year old nephew go to his first concert just with friends. He was due to come home at 10pm. My sister tried to play it cool, but gave him her cell phone, told him that if he felt uncomfortable and wanted to come home just to leave and phone her and she'd pick him up. She was really nervous but knew this was an important step in letting him "spread his wings". As she closed the front door, watching him drive down the driveway with his friend's mom, my 8 year old nephew said, "ah Mom, our little boy is growing up".
Rylan came home safe at 9pm. A good, safe, time was had by all.
I'm going for a nap. With a baby(who's jumping wildly in his jolly jumper). Not likely. I just like to say it in the faint hope that it will come true.




1 comment:
Nice hat Reid!
Post a Comment