Wednesday, November 19, 2008

NEWS FLASH

After a half a can of formula (good thing it was free) dumped down the sink. After trying EVERY day for the past 6 weeks. Turks drank a 4 oz. bottle of formula today!!!!!


I almost cried. The good cry. The cry that says, "I can taste a little freedom coming my way". Don't get me wrong. I'm happy that my boy has slurped down liquid gold for the past 8 and a half months. I am just looking for a little reprieve. I'm hoping that the bottle can replace the late afternoon feed that I dread. I also feel like I could go out for an extended while and leave Turk's with a bottle.


My nephews wanted to know if he's sleeping over at their house tonight. Not yet. I'll take them up on it someday, though.


Cheers to you, Reid. Bott(le)s up!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeahhhhh Reid!!! and yeahhhh Laurie! Hang in there cuz mister here too was a bottle/sippy cup LAZ-O!! It has only been this month that he has been unattached from moi and taking a sippy cup & bottle like a pro! This is where I do not admit how much dinero I have spent trying him on this cup & that cup...this bottle and that bottle....yeah, who rules the house....sigh-not me!!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go you two!!
Looks like there might be a shopping trip in our near future...?!

Del said...

Those "Nightingale" boys both seem to have a lot of LAZ-O in them :)