Thursday, September 30, 2010

Whoops!

It's been a whole week since I posted.  Sorry about that!  I've been busy.

Friends inspired me to go through my maternity clothes, baby stuff, baby clothes and Reid's old clothes and shoes because they are having a boy and want to buy some things.  So in my spare minutes (which seem few and far between) I've been buried in the storage room downstairs.

Del and I have also been doing outside work now that the weather has gotten nice.  I still have about 6 rows of carrots to dig and deal with and then some potatoes and beets.  I can only do a bit at a time because it's hard to find a stretch of time to get things done.

The girls are doing great but are becoming more active and want to be entertained!  Gone are the days of sleeping and eating, sleeping and eating.  They want to PLAY!  It makes my time to do things very minuscule.

We took a trip out to my sister's farm on Monday.  It was such a beautiful day and the kids and I had a great time out in all of that fresh air.  I even got 30 minutes to myself in which I jumped on their quad and roamed the country-side.  It was fantastic!  We toured my nephews new school and visited them at lunch.  The girls did great in the van.  Morgan cried for a bit on the way home but then finally fell asleep.

We've been looking at houses and are now toying with the idea of building one.  We are waiting on our financial advisor to hear the final numbers on how much we can afford so once we know that we'll look into both options a bit more closely.

Reid has been getting up really early again (5:30 this morning).  It is so annoying.  Today he was coughing quite a bit so maybe that's what is waking him up.  He is talking up a storm and has all kinds of new words.  He's also starting to speak in sentences.  The other day he said, "Morgan had a poop and it was SO stinky". It's sure fun to see him grow.  2.5 is so much better than 2!

Del's cousin just announced that they are expecting twins!  They have a boy the same age as Reid and are due with the twins in March.  How funny is that?!

Here are some updated photos.  Hopefully it's not another long wait in-between updates.

Morgan


 Avery

 Avery

 Morgan

1 comment:

Jen said...

Wow. Sounds a little crazy!!