The girls are four months old today!
The bear picture is getting harder and harder to take. Morgan is turning into a little monkey and is flipping and flopping all over the place. She can no longer be left without being safely buckled in or on the floor or in the crib. She's a mover!
Both girls have started giggling out loud. It's so cute! Especially since it gives them both the hiccups. They have a great 4 hour eating schedule and sleep from about 8:30pm to 8:30am. They get up once to eat at 3:30am. I recently quit pumping so they are now fully on formula. We go through a powder can every two days. Yikes!
We went to the health office this morning and I had the girls weighed. Morgan is 12 pounds 2.5 oz. Avery is 15 pounds 6.5 ounces. That's a 3 pound difference! Reid was 16 pounds at four months, so Avery is not far behind!
They are a lot of fun and their personality is starting to shine through. They both love to sit on a lap and look around. It's their favorite! They will be venturing into exersaucers soon and I know they'll love it as much as Reid did.
Happy "b-day" girlies!
(the video's are of me trying to get the girls to giggle. The one with Avery cracks me up as we are "interrupted". This is my life...and I love it)




1 comment:
TOO sweet...... how I love this stage....makes my ovaries scream out!!
ENJOY :)
Post a Comment