Finally. An update.
I'm feeling BETTER! Yah-hoo!
The IV came out on Saturday (I took it out myself...yah me) and continue to feel really well. My sinus' are only about 80% better but everything else is excellent. Now my grumbles are all pregnancy related which is refreshingly normal.
Last week was an adventure. My mother-in-law came last Tuesday to help out. This was much needed as it gave my mom a break, and my MIL was a huge help. With the IV I couldn't lift Reid at all, couldn't get my hand wet (no dishes for me) and all of the sickness and medication made me very tired.
Tuesday she baked buns, made soup, made supper, looked after Reid and did laundry. She was even the goalie for the late afternoon hockey game!
Wednesday she cleaned out my pantry and scrubbed it down, organized my tea-towel drawer, made supper, looked after Reid, etc. Very appreciative! Unfortunately Wed. night she got the 24 hour flu that it seems everyone has (or had). Thurs. she was down and out but still really helpful as I had doctors appointments and she could just stay home with Reid. My father-in-law came up on Friday and we had an Easter lunch together and then they returned home.
This weekend with my renewed energy we re-organized the bedroom situation. Reid is now in a single bed. It's gone well. We switched dressers and started setting up the babies room. I have a list of things I need to get and hope to do that this week. I also got all of the sleepers, undershirts and blankets washed and ready to go. This morning I started packing my suitcase (something I never experienced with Reid's early arrival). It feels good to be getting organized.
More updates soon, I promise.




1 comment:
What a blessing!! I am so glad to hear you are feeling better, and you are at 31 weeks. Happy organizing!
Adele
Post a Comment