Let me introduce you to our "tower of diapers". Do you think we have enough?
In my research, it is said you go through 20+ diapers a day with newborn twins. With 36 diapers per bag, I figured I'd go through a bag every day and a half. I don't know about you, but the thing I hate most is having to run to the store with a very sore "you-know-what" to get things like diapers.
For the past few months I've been clipping coupons, begging friends for coupons and watching sale fliers for diaper deals. I think we have a pretty good stash to start us off.
Do you like the enormous breast feeding pillow? The one beside the tower of diapers that is the size of a smart car? Yeah, I get to use that. Jealous?!




2 comments:
I'm going to make the wild assumption that you're not going to try cloth with the twins... I don't blame you.
You are sooo SMRT!!!
Adele
Post a Comment