Oh yah. That's a belly!
On Tuesday we got another peek at the babies. They are still head down, both heart beats are 140 bmp, amniotic fluid level is great and they were measuring 3.8 and 3.10 pounds. That's almost 8 lbs of baby!
I'm still feeling pretty good. I'm trying to get the rooms organized and the house tidied (in-between the many naps I like to take). I can't believe how tired I get!
The "plan" is to keep going until I go into labour or until I reach 37 weeks. Whatever comes first. I have an ultrasound and an appointment every two weeks now and I do understand that things can change in an instant. However for now, we're very thankful that everything is going so well.




3 comments:
You look amazing!! Great job!
Adele
Here's hopin' for 37 weeks!
Yeah, so glad things are back on track for a little while anyway. Full speed ahead!
Post a Comment