Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Oh, the Joy!

Last night, Reid had his first swimming lesson of the year. The last time he took swimming lessons he was 6 months old.

I should have brought my camera.

Oh, the joy! He was so excited! He had this huge grin on his face the whole time. You could see his toothy smile from across the pool. Del was in the water with him and I was watching. Every few minutes he would yell out over to me as if to say, "Mom, watch this!" and then he would splash while having the proudest look on his face.

I knew he'd like it. He loves his bath. When we dump pail-fulls of water over his head to wash his hair he says, "more, more".

I'm so proud of my little fishie!

2 comments:

Jill said...

We'll have to have your fish to the farm for some pool time next summer!

Miller Moments said...

He obviously takes after his mom.