The plus sign on that stick inspired me to get crafty and make this:
And that's how we announced it to our families.However.
We experienced some complications which got us scheduled for an early ultrasound. That's when we found out this:

Babies are much loved and due June 2010. Please pray for healthy, full term babies.
We are so blessed!




9 comments:
Oh my goodness! Congrats times TWO!
NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY!!!! I am SO SO SO excited for you!!!! I had it in my head that maybe you were writing about your pregnancy/complications with Reid for that reason, OH MY WORD I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!
Will definitely be praying for you!!!
Hurrah! How thrilling! Congrats to you all. :)
Congrats to you. This is very happy news! God bless!
Yay! So excited for you three (soon to be five)! :)
Congratulations!!
Reid is going to be a great helper to his two little siblings!!
My breath is still taken away!! Such wonderful news and always in our thoughts & prayers XXOO
I am so very happy for you all! Reid will be the best big brother and those babies will be well loved!
I am beyond thrilled for you guys!!! Congratulations!!!
Miriam
Post a Comment