Stinky. Thanks for asking.
Del is feeling better (where the allergy attack is concerned), however we are both exhausted as Reid was up ALL NIGHT.
I'm not exaggerating. ALL NIGHT. We put him to bed at 8 and he was up and down. At 10:30 we took his temperature and it was 101. We gave him Tylenol. Del stayed up with him until 1:30 (while I got up and down to help out,too). At 1:30 his temp. was 102. We gave him more Tylenol. I stayed up with him until 3:30am. Then Del took him to the spare room to try to lie with him. They both (we all) fitfully slept for an hour or so and then just before 5am Del called me to come. Reid's temperature was 103! I pulled out the Children's Advil (not infant...the dude is 33 lbs). We gave him some then Del went back to bed and I went in the spare bed with Reid. We both slept for about 30 minutes. At 6:30 Del got up and took Reid as Reid was starting just to bawl by then. They walked around the house for awhile then cuddled up in front of the TV. I slept until just before 8. That was a long 12 hour shift!
I stayed home with Reid and Del dragged himself to work. Reid had a bit of a nap this afternoon but his coughing keeps him from being able to sleep. His temp stays around 100 (with drugs) and shoots up once the drugs start to ware off. We're heading to the doctor at 4:15pm.
Good thing he got his H1N1 shot. (yah, right)
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hope it is nothing too serious and gets better soon, as momma needs here sleep. I have had a 2:00 am feed the last 2 nights and it's killing me.
That sucks! I totally understand nights like that. :(
Hope all is well real soon!!
Praying for you guys!
Post a Comment