
Del and I ask this question to ourselves daily.
Twins. Can we do this?
We had our first ob/gyn appointment early this week. He congratulated us on our double blessing and then started in on the double trouble. Risk of pre-term labour, extremely high. Risk for me even higher since I went into spontaneous pre-term labour with Reid. Risk to me to remain healthy well carrying twins, high. Risk of difficulties, high. Risk of c-section, high. High, high, high!
Twins. Can we do this?
If you've been reading my Flashback Friday's you'll remember that I didn't do Reid's pregnancy really well. How am I going to do this?
Yes, we needed the same help to get pregnant. Yes, we knew the risks. Yes, it worked again the first time. No, we didn't at all expect the double blessing.
Twins. Can we do this?
It's pretty fun to share the news. For those people who are at home with babies, they respond in a bit of a horrific tone. I'm sure they're picturing everything they're currently doing and multiplying it by two. For those whose babies are long grown up their response is usually, "Oh, I had always wanted twins."
We are so blessed. We are so thankful. We are so excited.
but...
Twins. Can we do this?




1 comment:
Yes, yes you can! There's a reason that God picked you as the parents. It's because you CAN do it! :)
Post a Comment