Monday, October 27, 2008

A Week's Gone by Already?

Hi there!

I was nudged by a certain someone (hi, Adele) that I haven't updated my post all week. Sorry. It's been a busy one.

I've been getting some dental work done. You know, one of the 1000 ways to spend your maternity leave money. Another way is to pay $111.00 to have your sewer line cleared out. Fun.

We had a weekend of company, fun and giggles! On Friday my aunt and her man came for a visit and stayed the night. We taught them Del's rockin version of Itsy Bitsy Spider. Reid was a ham and entertained us well.

Saturday evening we had my sister and her family over for pizza, pop, Pisonya (a game) and pigskin (the football game). We had a lot of fun. I made the pizza crust from scratch and man was it EASY and delicious.

Sunday we went to church in the morning and then Del's parents came for the afternoon. We had lunch together and a great visit (thanks again for coming). Reid was layin' down the love to Grandma, giving lots of hugs, and gave Grandpa some good giggles. In the evening we went to my parents for supper and then Del went to my nephew's hockey game.

This week we're going to say good bye to my parents who are leaving to head down south. BOO. I feel as though I still have a couple of days to convince them otherwise...

2 comments:

Jen Wilson said...

Wow, busy week! We'll have to plan a play date soon.

Anonymous said...

That was a busy week. When you guys are done soaking up Grandma and Grandpa give us a call!