Monday, October 6, 2008

This and That



We seem to always have busy weekends. Del worked Friday night so Reid and I spent the afternoon and evening at my parents painting baseboards and trim for our basement. Hopefully it'll be put up soon and then we'll truly have a finished basement!

Saturday we met up with my friend Jen and her girls and she took some awesome pics of us. I'll post them soon.

Sunday Del was playing in the worship band at church so he didn't get home until early afternoon. We lazed and watched a movie while Reid napped. It was nice to do nothing (doesn't happen often around here).

Today I went for a quick visit at my place of employment. People are already asking when I'm coming back and if I'm ready. I tell them I don't want to talk about it. I also tried giving Reid banana today. He HATED it. He wouldn't even swallow. It was kind of funny to watch the full body shivers and gags. I'll wait and try again some other time.

Here's a picture of Reid just before we went on a walk last week. October first. He's wearing shorts, a sun hat and no shoes. Mmmm, I love nice autumn days!

No comments: