
5 years ago today, Del and I were set up on a blind date. He knew a guy, I knew his wife and the guy set us up. It was the first, and last, set up that guy did. We met, started dating, got engaged in April and were married in July. A whirlwind if I do say so.
This picture was taken a couple of months after we started dating. It's hard to believe that was five years ago already!
To celebrate we're leaving Reid with Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie, Uncle and two cousins. I think he'll be well looked after :) We're going to re-create our date, playing pool and then going out for supper. It should be a fun day!




3 comments:
Congrats guys! Will you re-create awkward "just getting to know you, think you're hot so I stammer lots" conversation? Have fun!
Awesome!! Have fun!!!
What fun!!! Have a great time!!!
Post a Comment