Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Boys!

The new tricks are a-plenty here in Turk-ville. It's so funny to have a boy. Though I just grew up with one sister, she has had two boys so our lives for the past 11 years have been filled with all things boy.

Reid LOVES my dad. He wants to be where he is. Here is is watching Grandpa put up trim in our basement. He insisted to be right in the action. He would cry/whine if my dad left the room. He always has a smile for Grandpa. All my dad has to do is look his way, and Reid gives him a big smile! So boy!



Here he is staring at Grandpa. So boy!


Reid is also quite the "ham". Yesterday I was changing him and so he had no diaper on and he farted. It was quite loud. I looked at Reid and he just cracked up laughing. So boy!

Also yesterday, Reid has learned that if he rocks and slams his back against his highchair that the highchair will move (it has wheels). He wheeled about 3 feet before I put the brakes on. So boy!

Here he is chomping on a frozen bagel, in the hopes that a tooth will appear. So far, no sign of any teeth...just all the discomfort.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: