Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween! Lot's of fun was had on Reid's first Halloween!

Reid and Daddy carved their first pumpkin. Reid was so excited he couldn't stop flapping his arms in delight!


This was Daddy's first time carving a pumpkin! (mommy couldn't believe that!) He did well except for lobbing off the top third. I stepped in and saved the day... the pumpkin has a few scars.


Here's a little Happy Halloween video:



Today Reid had Kindermusik and was able to dress up for it. He went as a monkey. Too cute!

The Monkey couldn't stay awake on the way home and continued sleeping when he was transferred into his crib. I had a snoring monkey in my house for an hour or so!


Daddy even dressed up for work! He borrowed a police uniform, wore a silly wig and googly glasses. Very handsome (eek!).

Reid and I went to Auntie's for a visit with Reid's cousins. Here's monkey getting lots of Halloween lovin' by his two cousins:

Posted by Picasa

Here's a little video I took of my Monkey fast asleep. If you listen really closely you may hear the snoring!

Hope your Halloween was as fun as ours!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I like that you had a snoring monkey in your house. :)