This is his, "are you kidding me" pose:

Followed by his"okay, now I'm mad" pose. Classic.

After the photo shoot, I took him for a walk. He stared at his hands the whole time.
On Sunday we got up really early and headed to S'toon for my cousin's son's baptism. It was a beautiful autumn day and we enjoyed watching this:

I may have mentioned before that Reid is into "mauling" unsuspected people. Here he is giving the love to my Aunt Kathy:

And also to his second-cousin Kaitlyn, who didn't mind one bit, though Reid had HAND FULLS of her hair in his hands when she pulled away. She didn't complain.

Here he is hanging out with his second-cuz, Cohen. "Hey man, I like your threads."

Gobble, gobble:

Here we are on our ride home (Grandpa's driving) with his new found love, "Sophie".

Just outside of home, we came across this:

And this morning, woke up to this:

Awesome.




2 comments:
It's a good thing you got the fall pictures when you did!!
Thanks for making the trek...it was such a great day & having you all there really made it special. The pic of Reid and Kaitlyn is so precious, she loves him to bits! Hopefully that dreaded white stuff is gone!!ughhhh :)
Post a Comment