This book is so interesting. I can't wait to watch the movie!
I love to snuggle with my dad. I suck on his shirt if he'll let me.
I'm really into standing now.
Here I was standing by myself against the ottoman. Mommy says, "look out, he'll be in the plants before we know it!".
Gettin' good at tummy time. Even though I still don't really like it.
"Auntie, I'm ready for my massage. Let's get at it!".
Don't you hate it when you go to an event and you're wearing the same outfit as someone else!
A rainy Saturday at the Farmer's Market with Mommy, Grandma and Grandpa.
The new nursing position (by the way, he's not nursing in this picture). Apparently he needs privacy.
Watching the Rider game with Daddy. He put himself in this position.
Rider games are BOR-ING for babies. I'll nap through this one.
Happy Sunday everyone!




1 comment:
I can't believe he napped through the game! It was really exciting. I miss that little guy! I'm coming over some time this week for some cuddle time!
Post a Comment