Monday, July 14, 2008

Summer Sunday Week 2

Another busy weekend!

Friday night Del worked so Reid and I headed to my mom and dad's for supper. My aunt and her fellow were there as well as my sister and her family. Reid had lots of loving from his Aunties!


On Sat. my aunt came over for a visit and took care of Reid while I went to an appointment. He slept in her arms out on the deck the whole time I was gone. He was in a great mood when I returned. Thanks, Auntie!


On Sunday we went to church. Reid was kind of fussy so I stood with him at the back of the sanctuary. In the middle of the pastor's message, Reid just cracked up laughing. It was so cute, and really bad timing all in one. We met up with Jen and her family from Hey, Mrs. Wilson (sorry, I don't know how to link). It's always fun to meet new people, especially fellow bloggers.


Sunday afternoon we went out to my Uncle's farm. We had a BBQ with my parents, my aunts and uncles, cousins, etc. It was a great time and their place is so beautiful. On the way home we stopped at the top of the Craven hill to take a look at all the trailors there for the Big Valley Jamboree (again, I don't know how to link).
Good times, good friends and good eats :)

1 comment:

Jen Wilson said...

It was great to meet you! Looking forward to our play date today!