Friday, July 11, 2008

Changes...


This boy of mine has gone through many changes in the last 2 weeks.

1. He is now a very irregular pooper. Where he used to go at least once a day, he now has 4-5 days between poops. (I'm sure he'll appreciate me telling you).

2. He sings. When I sing to him (or Del, or my mom) he "sings" along. It's very cute. He also sings in the car when the radio's on but only if I'm singing too.

3. He sucks his thumb more and more. I think I could lose the soother and he'd still be fine. He's really liking the thumb. It doesn't much matter which thumb either.

4. He LOVES the bath and is wild in the water. He gets this crazy look on his face, sticks his tongue out and kicks like crazy. He'll often hit the tub drain and then the water starts draining, so you have to pay attention. He also doesn't care if he gets water in his eyes.

5. He had been sleeping 12 hours with one feed at 4 or 5 am. However, last night, went back to the 10 hour stretch. I like that better.

6. He puts weight on his legs. He loves to "stand".

7. He prefers to sit up on your knee or in his Bumbo chair rather than lay back.

8. He LOVES being outside. We can be outside, in the heat, past a feeding time and he doesn't make a peep. He always is awake and looking around, where he used to sleep in the stroller.

9. He still loves his sunglasses and is starting not to mind hats, as long as they're not tight or in his eyes.

10. He's grabbing lots. He reaches out for toys, grabs my hair and my shirt and takes the soother out of his mouth.

What a guy!




1 comment:

Jen Wilson said...

Oh wow, he's an active little guy!

It was so great to meet you this morning. It was wonderful to see a familiar face in a sea of unfamiliar ones.