Reid got his 4 month needles yesterday. He did well. The nurse commented that he looks like a 6 month old and said " he's really advanced for his age". I think they pay health nurses to say that. Makes a mamma proud :)
The stats: 16 lbs 10 oz. = 80th percentile; 25 1/4 inches long = 55th percentile; head is 55th percentile.
Big cousin Rylan was so worried about Reid getting his shots that he shed a few tears. That boy is in love with his baby cousin!
We spent the afternoon at home, convalescing after the needles. As the video shows, Reid handled everything just swell.




4 comments:
Elliott and Ella really enjoyed watching "Baby Reid" talking and laughing. They watched him over and over - you really need to come for a visit. Ella would love to "play with" a real baby doll.
What a SWEET video! I'm glad you figured out how to upload it!!
Glad everything went well. I always hated needle days!
OH MY GOSH....... could he be any cuter..... I love the gurgles!!!
Post a Comment