Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Kid Explosion...

Kids, kids...everywhere there's kids!

This week is kid themed. I'm knee deep in kiddies these days.

Firstly there's this guy, who reminds me of the Michelean Man. Sporting his European inspired bathing suit (thanks Auntie Melanie) and relaxing at the Zach spa and pool.




Then there were these guys, who left with Grandma Zach yesterday. We'll see them again on the weekend.


Auntie Bonnie was reading to Jordana and Reid insisted on seeing what was going on, even though Grandma was trying to snuggle with him.




Grandma finally got a little snuggle.

Mommy got one, too.

Then today there were these young ladies:



I was helping out that Mrs. Wilson and took her adorable girlies to a backyard Bible club that my friend Kristie was having.

I think I need a nap!

PS: today's babysitting experience has made me realize that two kids, 10 months apart, otherwise known as Irish twins, would be C-R-A-Z-Y! I had to take them downstairs in shifts!

3 comments:

Jen said...

What a house full! You are superwoman.

Jen Wilson said...

Wow!!!

Kaylie wanted to see pictures of Reid. Apparently she cannot get enough of him!!

And yes, two babies IS crazy!!! I did it once a week while I was in Terrace, with another baby who is a month older than Liliana. I got strong arms from carrying them at the same time, but I did not do that often since they are HEAVY! (as you know!)

I REALLY appreciate your help this week. Kaylie has told me that really loved her time at your house, and I can tell that Liliana felt right at home there.

From Kaylie: I love to be at your house.

Anonymous said...

The wagon looks like a good idea!!!

ps wandered over from Mrs.Wilson :)