So last week I decided to dress them every day. It's pretty funny that they're almost three months old and Morgan is still wearing newborn size while Avery has chubbed up to 0-3 month size. I think Reid was wearing 6-9 month size at this age (if not bigger).
Welcome to this week in fashion:
Avery sporting a jean skort and linen tank.
Both girls are sporting short ensembles with matching tanks. Perfect for a hot summer day!
And lastly, Avery is sporting a cotton one-piece short outfit. Easy to slip on and off for diaper changes. Morgan has on another Mexx capris ensemble. Perfect for staying home or an afternoon at Grandma's.
As for their brother:




3 comments:
Too Cute!!!
Thanks for the update - skipped your nap?!
I love the smiles the girls are giving you in the last two pics.
Sweethearts!!
Adele
Does Avery ever look like Reid! Too cute for words - keep well!
Well I finally had a chance to get updated on the fabulous family of 5! Good work on getting them dressed, that is a feat in itself - especially when you have decide what to put them in. Reminds me of us dressing our barbies many years ago. Glad to see you are chucking along. Take care and will visit again soon!
Post a Comment