I'm going to brag about my girls. It's my blog and I can do what I like.
My husband and I have come to the conclusion that we make really content babies. The kind of content that most people don't even want to hear about. Especially if their babies have not been so content.
Other than Morgan hating her car seat (and really I can't blame her as it's so squishy for her little self yet), these girls are just as content or even more content than their brother was. And he was gold. Solid gold.
Though always good sleepers, the girls have been sleeping very well for about a week now. We feed them between 8-10pm and they get up at 3-4am to eat and then go back to sleep until 7 or 8am. Last night was a record breaker. We fed them at 8pm, gave them baths and put them to bed. They woke up at 5am for a feed! We fed them (Del had to get up too because they were hysterical hungry and I didn't want to wake Reid up) and then put them back to bed and we all woke up at 8:15am when Reid came into our room. It was perfect except for the fact that Del needed to be at work in 15 minutes. Details.
So things over here are looking up. I actually don't feel the need to nap anymore. My mom no longer needs to live at our house. I actually went for a walk, with a friend, this morning. Even better, I am looking forward to company instead of doing a full body shiver at the thought of having someone come over. Impressive, hey?!
Oh good-bye postpartum. May we never meet again.




2 comments:
Yay!!!
A
The first 3 months of "hell" are over and you can begin to enjoy all the little things instead of resent what you are going thru (speaking from experience can you tell)! Congrats, you did it with flying colors.
Post a Comment