He had a great day at the babysitters. She had a party for him with balloons, cupcakes and special activities. She then blessed him with a bunch of cars, whale books and pictures. What a lady!
She has documented it all (with very cute pictures) on her blog. Click HERE to see.
In the afternoon Reid spent some time with his Grandma as I had a doctor's appointment. That evening Grandma and Grandpa came for pizza supper. He had another cupcake (courtesy of the babysitter) and blew out candles. He then opened the present from Ashley (the babysitter). We thought that would be enough for that day so we'll give him other presents later. He was thrilled!
We then did the traditional bear picture.
It's been an awesome two years, Reid. Your whole family loves you so much! You are so happy, silly and easy-going. You're a joy to have around. I love how you already show affection to "your babies" by gently putting your hand on my tummy or giving my tummy a kiss. You are going to be such a great "big brother"!
We can't imagine our life without you and count our blessings each day.
Love,
Mommy and Daddy
Happy Birthday Yummy Cake




1 comment:
Oh Reid you sure are a loved little boy, in the last 2 years you have put so many smiles on so many faces. I am glad you liked your gift! I love the picture of you opening it! Your cupcake looked very yummy too! ;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Post a Comment