Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Comparison

The last picture we have of me being pregnant with Reid was taken on Feb. 29, 2008. I was leaving to go to work and Del snapped a photo. It was my last day of work, I was terribly uncomfortable and very thankful that I'd soon have a whole MONTH to relax until my due date. That didn't happen. Reid came flying out the first day of my maternity leave.

In this picture I am 36 weeks pregnant and gave birth 3 days later:

This year has been a dejavu of sorts. Again, my last day of work was the same week so on Feb. 28th, 2010 we took this picture:
Here I am 25.5 weeks. Wearing the same glamorous outfit and am just about as uncomfortable!

I am now 27 weeks and off work. It has been wonderful to have mornings to myself (Reid will continue at the sitters). I'm starting to feel a little more rested and yesterday finally had enough energy to do a few chores around the house!

I am thankful for each week that brings these little lives closer to a safe delivery. We're still praying for May birthdays and are only 8 weeks away from that goal! Thank you to those of you who faithfully pray for our family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great!
(Sad I only SEE you on your blog - we need to get together before babes)
Adele

Anonymous said...

Laurie - you do look great -don't forget that you're carrying two little angels in there. How else can you look? :-) Here's hoping for May to come sooner rather than later - and that when their time to enter the outside world arrives, it'll be a breeze for you and them. Laura