Suddenly Reid went to get up and in an instant slipped and banged his face on the side of the tub. I quickly picked him up and instantly saw the red/purple grape sized lump forming under his eye.
I got him out and took him to his room to dry off. I gave him his soother and he instantly stopped crying. Just then, Del phoned from work.
"Hi honey, what are you up to?"
"I am the worst mother in the world. Reid fell in the tub and banged his face and now he has a black eye. You NEEEEED to come home right away. It's awful, Del. REALLY awful." (I sobbed)
"Oh, really? Awww...but Laur, I don't even hear him crying", says my irritatingly rational husband.
The first injuries are always the hardest.




1 comment:
that's it....I am coming and stealing him away!!! Him & Cohen will be partners in crime...my boys centre of gravity is in his HEAD!!!
Post a Comment