Saturday, June 6, 2009

Happy Blog-aversary to me!

One year ago today, Turks Tales was created. I've enjoyed posting about Reid's first year (and hope you have too) and again find it hard to believe how fast a year went by!

Things are at a fast pace around here. The end of the school year for teachers winds-up, not down. I'm helping plan two banquets, have a pile of year end reports to do (for every student I support...so I think around 40), several meetings to attend and lots of planning for the fall. Thankfully I can do my reports at home so that's what I'll be doing during nap time. It's likely that I'll have a very messy house this month.

Reid is doing very well. He's sleeping great (but I didn't just say that for fears that it will change), is walking FULL time and continues to love books, balls, outside, hockey, t-ball and music. He can dance like no ones buisness and though we have it on video, we're having a terrible time getting videos to post from our new camera.

On top of all of this we're planning a huge family vacation. We're flying to Ottawa then driving through Quebec to New Brunswick, PEI and Nova Scotia. We're really excited!

So there's to random thoughts. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Jen Wilson said...

I am SO JEALOUS of your vacation!!! (I'm catching up on my blog reading, can you tell :)

I would LOVE to visit all the Eastern places. You'll have an AMAZING time!!!