Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Daddy Day!

Happy Father's Day to Dad, Del and Al (the three men in my life).

Reid gave his Dad this awesome cookie tray this week (along with a cute home-made card). I would love to take credit for the crafty creativity but all credit goes to Ashley, our incredible babysitter. Reid helped mix the cookies and the card has a lovely picture that Reid drew of him and Daddy playing ball (which kind of resembles scribbles). Thanks, Ashley!





Reid continues to spend his days outdoors. I'm learning that now with these hot summer days he does not take the heat well (like his mother). His cheeks get really red and his hair gets wet from sweating. We'll have to be really careful with him this summer and we're thankful for our central air.




Even though it's ball season, there's still time for some hockey!


Today is the calm before the storm for me. It's the last week of school coming up and I have my reports to do, grade 12 graduation ceremonies and banquets to help with and something on every evening until Friday. You may not hear from me for awhile, so have a great week!

1 comment:

Jen Wilson said...

I hope you have a great last couple weeks at school! And WOW, you have an incredible babysitter!!