Saturday, May 16, 2009

Lamo

Sorry to all of my three readers. We've been so busy this week that posting has been put on the back burner. The really far back burner.

What have we been up to?

Reid is WALKING. He doesn't do it all of the time but can take up to 20 steps. He's pretty proud of himself and will show off to family and friends. I took some really fun video with my new camera, however, it won't load onto Blogger so until I get it figured out, no videos.

I went over to my sister's today so that she could watch Reid while I went to Home Depot (she lives 3 minutes from there and have you ever hauled a 30 pound child around a busy store on a Saturday?). When I got back she said, "so it's hard to believe that Reid already has a molar." "Uhhh...what molar?", I replied. Sure enough, Reid has his upper right molar. It's almost all of the way through! Poor guy. I thought he was just working on eye teeth (which he is and have yet to poke through). The kid really is as tough as nails and must have a pretty high pain tolerance because I had no idea. Good thing Auntie keeps us informed.

Today we worked on making a flower bed. What a lot of work! Tomorrow we will plant (and plant, and plant). Reid is awesome outside and will sit on a blanket (he doesn't like the feel of grass) and play with blocks or his car. Outside is definitely his "happy place".

Happy Long Weekend!

No comments: