
This afternoon I'm at home. I'm home every afternoon as I only work mornings, however, this particular day I'm home ALONE. Reid has spent the morning with my sister and will be brought home at supper time. I am going to make supper for her and her family, in exchange for her chasing around "little G" and his walker. Fair trade I think.
So my plans are to go and get diapers, get some groceries, clean the house and do laundry. So far I've had lunch, watched and episode of Til' Debt Do Us Part (I love this show...I should be a financial planner) and now I'm on the computer. Yah, gotta work on the time management thing.
We have had a rough week this week. Reid is still working on eye teeth so hasn't been sleeping through the night. Then, because he gets up in the night, he's been sleeping in. This has not been working well for getting to work on time. So we're a little sleep deprived around here.
Also, remember the last post about our floor? Well, I was all ready to finish it when I discovered that my "man-I-love-him-but-he-has-no-sense-of-planning" husband CUT and WASTED the tiles that were supposed to go on our floor. Making us two tiles short. These tiles were discontinued 4 YEARS AGO!!! So now we have no solution other than trying to lift 2 tiles from under the fridge and stove (without cracking them), getting the old glue/cement off of them (without breaking them) and then replacing the ones under the stove and fridge with broken bits. My calculations have this coming out at about a 2% chance of being successful. Needless to say there were a couple of silent nights in our house. Grrrr...
In good news, my friend Jill had a handsome baby boy. Congratulations, guys! We can't wait to meet him!
Last weekend Del's parents surprised us by coming for supper (they live 2 hours away). Del and his Dad got busy playing crokinole. Reid was very into it and was so excited to have Grandpa show him how to shoot.

Finally, the three pictures on this post were taken from our new camera. I'm diggin' it but am still learning how to use it. The one in the wagon used to be Del's wagon when he was little.

Have a great weekend!




1 comment:
What kind of camera did you get?
Post a Comment