Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Oh What a Year!



Dear Reid:

Happy 1st birthday, son! Who would have thought that a year could go by so quickly? You have been such a joy to your Daddy and I (and to our whole entire family). You have been such a gentle, delightful and amazing entrance into motherhood.

I love your smile and your laugh. I love how you're so excited to see us every morning and how you always want to be with us. I love how you've developed into a strong, smart and capable baby. You are such a gift and we are thankful every day that God chose to bless us with you.

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

7 comments:

TheSkookumPenguin said...

*sniff* That was beautiful!!!

Happy Birthday Reid!!!

Anonymous said...

Again, LOVE that song!

The Sentes Family said...

Happy Birthday Reid!
You are truly the joy of our lives. We love you more than you could ever know!!

Love,
Auntie, Uncle, Rylan, Austin & Sissy

Jill said...

Happy B-day Mr. Reid!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Buddy!!
Love, Jim, Adele, Elliott and Ella

Angella said...

Happy, happy birthday!!

Jen said...

Really nice tribute to you little guy. Happy Birthday Reid!