Saturday, March 21, 2009

Last Weekend

Last weekend Del's brother and his family came for a visit...and to pick up a puppy that they bought.

Friday night we went swimming. Reid had a great time...holding onto the blue ball. His obsession with all spheres gets more intense each day and he was thrilled that the pool had some for him to enjoy. I'm not sure how much exercise he got while floating and holding onto the ball, however, he still seemed to be having a great time.


Reid's cousins enjoyed the pool and have turned into fish in their "old" age. Here they are hiding under the yellow mushroom (yes, I cut them out on purpose for protection from "creepazoids"). I just wanted to share the waterfall photo because I thought it was pretty neat!

On Saturday, Reid's Uncle took him for a new kind of sleigh ride. The kind where he carries the sled and the 27 lb. baby. It didn't last too long!


Then late in the afternoon, the exciting moment came when we all me the new member of the family. Ginger the puppy. Reid was tentative at first (like his Mama) but warmed up to the furry animal and even "barked" when he saw her. Yes he's smart but he also barks at my sister's cat. How's that for schema?!




Welcome, Ginger!



No comments: