What's new?
Not a whole lot. We're looking forward to warmer weather, so that we can go outside and play on our driveway. We don't have a finished yard so our outdoor activities will be limited to our cement pad.
Reid is potty trained. I won't tell our 'no-fail' potty training strategy other than to say it wasn't pretty and it worked. Nuff said.
The girls have been getting better at sleeping at night. Instead of getting up every 2 hours (I don't exaggerate) we've been getting up only once or twice. That IS progress, folks.
I had a couple of medical tests last Friday (due to my stomach problems) and let me tell you...it wasn't pretty. I have felt yucky all week and now I think I'm getting a cold on top of it.
We had Del's brother visit this week as he was in town for business. Reid LOVED Uncle Jake visits and the highlight was when he got to stay up late to watch a movie. He's still talking about it.
And to the photos:
![]() |
| watchin' Sesame Street |
![]() |
| Such a dolly! |
![]() |
| such a stinker! (and a real snuggler) |
![]() |
| Movie snuggles with Uncle Jake |








No comments:
Post a Comment