These girls!
Yesterday I heard Avery scream! scream! scream!
I ran over to them and here was the scenario:
Morgan had Avery (who was laying on her stomach) pinned into the corner. Avery was holding the tube of bum cream up over her head and Morgan was clawing at her face trying to get it. Avery was screaming (but NOT giving her the cream).
I said, "Morgan!" And Morgan stopped, turned and looked at me and gave me the biggest, cheezy smile you have ever seen! I backed her up and then I picked Avery up and put her back into a seated position. Now they were about 2 feet apart.
Avery reaches over and it looks like she's going to hand the cream to Morgan. Morgan smiles, reaches out to grab it and just before she gets it, Avery sits back up and holds the cream up over her head (while smiling).
WE'RE IN TROUBLE.
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Agreed! Good luck!!!
Girls love the fight but at least they don't beat each other like boys!
Post a Comment