Things are going quite well. Better than I expected, actually.
We're trying to find some kind of routine. The girls eat about every 3 hours. During the day, I nurse them (at the same time) and then top them up with a bottle. During the night we just bottle feed. I can't nurse them full time yet because of their size (and lack of strength/endurance). I am enjoying this as it frees me up to be able to have help with the feeding. I have lots of milk so they are fully on breast milk.
Reid has been great. He LOVES them and is VERY EXCITED (almost too much) to see them and be a part of the goings on. He's been very gentle and loves to give them kisses and hugs. He thinks each of them is named Morgan-and-Avery, so if you ask him who's who he tells you they both are Morgan-and-Avery. He doesn't mind anyone holding them and has been excellent with company and the busyness of the household. That boy never ceases to amaze me!




2 comments:
Aw. What a great big bro! I love that he thinks their names are Morgan-and-Avery. adorable!
How cute is he!! He is a great big brother already!!!
A
Post a Comment