Here's the scoop:
-Both head down
-Fluid levels great
-Baby A about 5 lbs
-Baby B about 4 lbs
-Baby A is very low
Dr. Risky thinks any time and thinks it's going to go fast. Let's hope he's right. However, I've watched too many episodes of Baby Story to know that babies come whenever they feel like it and however they feel like it. So, I'm just going to be hanging out on the couch until they feel like coming. Hopefully they'll soon agree with me that being out of the womb is more fun that being in the womb.
As for me: uncomfortable x's 2. grumpy. heart burn. coughing. vomiting (lost almost 3 lbs this last appointment) and the most tired I have EVER been (yes, even compared to having a newborn). Trying to keep a smile on my face, esp. for my little boy!
So I'm ready! Bring it on, babies!




2 comments:
I hope they make their arrival soon! So great to hear that everything is going so well.
It sure would bring new meaning to Mother's Day if it happened this weekend. Can't wait for it to happen.
Dr. Risky (I assume is Cardosso) also told me it would be any day and it was 3 weeks later on my due date that it happened so hopefully he is right this time.
Post a Comment