- Del worked all weekend. That means that Reid and I were out and about visiting friends and family to pass the time. That also means that Del had Friday and yesterday off.
- I spent yesterday afternoon at the spa. The spa that is so close to our house that I walked. Dangerous. Thank you, Hubbie, for the great anniversary gift.
-Reid fell off the change table on Sunday. Right onto his back. I watched in slow motion (even though I was standing right there). He was fine. I think he scared himself. He is so terribly wiggly on the change table and has NO fear. Bad combination.
- School was supposed to start on Monday. However, our school, changed the schedule and now we start Wednesday. A good thing (but maybe just a bit too soon).
- We have done a couple of projects around the house. I bought a shelf, unstained, for Reid's toys. I spent a LONG WHILE staining it and it was finally done yesterday so we brought it in and organized his toys. Also, we put up a shelf in Reid's room to hold all of his treasures. I was hoping this would free up his bookshelf for more books, however, Reid sees no need for bookshelves as everything works just fine ON THE FLOOR.
- Camp Grandma is on this week. For the past few summers my mom has been taking my two nephews camping. My sister is enjoying peace and quiet. I'm SO sending Reid next year! We're going to go out for a day this week to visit them.
- Del's birthday is coming up so this weekend we'll be having some company and I'm working on a couple of secret birthday surprises!
I'm off to enjoy my last days of holidays. Cheerio!




No comments:
Post a Comment