Monday, August 31, 2009

An Update in Photos

Busy, busy! That's what we've been!

Here are some photos from the activities from the last couple of weeks. I'm back at work, Reid is back at the babysitter and in true "Murphy's Law" fashion Reid was up half the night with a fever the night before school started.
I took Reid to "Camp Grandma" for a day. I think it was the best day of his life thus far! He had so much fun roaming freely in the campground chasing his big cousins!

Del celebrated his 39th birthday. I made a cool cake and we just about burned the house down with the candles. Del's parents came to help celebrate!
This past weekend we had a family wedding. I spiked up Reid's hair and we all dressed in coordinating colours. We're cool like that.

So that's what we've been up to. This week I hope to get caught up on yard work and harvest some of my garden. Oh, and then there's the whole "10,000" things I have to do at work.
What have you been up to?

No comments: