We had a wedding this weekend to attend. Reid thinks weddings are cool. I think he would have danced all night!
*name of the song he's dancing too...though he likes kissing girls ;)
2 comments:
cuz
said...
ahhhhhh the best part of weddings!! Kaitlyn was a flower girl this summer and she boogied HARD all night....we finally pulled her off the dance floor at midnight to go home and she cried & begged to stay longer!!! Downside to this - she was still up by 8am the next day ready to P-A-R-T-Y.....just an 1/8th of their energy....thant's all I want :) XO
2 comments:
ahhhhhh the best part of weddings!! Kaitlyn was a flower girl this summer and she boogied HARD all night....we finally pulled her off the dance floor at midnight to go home and she cried & begged to stay longer!!! Downside to this - she was still up by 8am the next day ready to P-A-R-T-Y.....just an 1/8th of their energy....thant's all I want :) XO
Way too cute!!
Well, really what do you expect - he was ABBA trained from the womb!!
Post a Comment