The family started with my two grandparents who had 3 children. Their children had a total of 8 grandchildren. Those 8 grandchildren are now all married and have a total of 12 great-grandchildren. Three boys (Reid included) were born in 2008. If my grandparents were still alive, my Grandma would have been in baby heaven. She LOVED little ones!
Before we left, Del and Reid were dressed and ready for the World Jr. Hockey games that were starting that day. (Reid's adorable jersey courtesy of Uncle Trent and Auntie Stacey ;)).

Here's Reid meeting the youngest of the dozen great-grandkids, Brody, who was born on Halloween. (Reid's saying, "Dude, you'll learn that this family is a bit weird but I think you'll be okay").

Then, there was some serious hot-tubbin going on. Just so you know, the temp. outside was lingering in the -30 range (with the wind chill). Notice no girls were brave enough!

Then there was a little Rock Star. I do have a video, which I'm sure you'll be very pleased that I'm not posting.

And, lastly, the great-grandchild picture. Only half. MacKenzie had had enough and wasn't going to co-operate, and the other 5 weren't able to be there (hi Ang and Jeff). We all agreed that next time we'll take the picture at the BEGINNING of the night, not at the end when everyone's in melt-down mode!





No comments:
Post a Comment